Shortlisted in Fujitsu Design Award 2011: A Life with Future Computing (Among 3354 designers from 99 countries). Competition targeted next generation of Fujitsu Lifebook product line for 2013.
1 – Live-Pack Laptop
- The tablet unhinges from the main high performance body.
- The device runs with two operating systems using two CPUs.
- The built-in projector on the back, enables users to present their ideas without extra equipment.
- LED info panel on the tablet surface, shows emails, messages, and to do list while the computer is standby.
- Thermoacoustic engine converts heat to electrical power.
- Brushed aluminum and Allen screws give the notebook a modern and high performance look.
2 -Ultrabook Pro
- Market segment targeted businessmen who travel and need projector for presentation.
- The convertible tablet unhinges from the main body.
- 12” ultra portable notebook has six built-in speakers, designed to produce real surround sound.
- The Built-in projector enables users to present their ideas without extra equipment.
- LED info panel shows received emails and messages, and calendar while the computer is standby.
- Easy to use multimedia key panel designed to address presentation needs.
nobuo otani, corporate senior vice resident Fujitsu, JAPAN,
kimitaka kato, Fujitsu design president, JAPAN,
ross lovegrove, designer, UK,
ma yansong, MAD architects, architect, CHINA,
gwenael nicolas, curiosity, architect, JAPAN,
toshiyuki inoko, IT Innovator, JAPAN,
birgit lohmann, chief editor of designboom.